Budget 2018: Imported mobiles, beauty products, footwear to get costlier…..Cashew processing industry, Solar Industry get benefits
Here are some top mentions of costlier products and beneficial products from
1. Right now Imported smartphones are going extra high priced by 5%, with the government raising the customs duty from 10% to 15%.
2. Customs on imported cars (thoroughly knocked down kits) has been hiked from 10% to 15%. Trucks and buses (fully constructed units) are also now expensive by 5%.
3. Customs duty on footwear has been hiked from 10% to 20%.
4. Perfumes and other beauty products are more expensive than earlier price, the government raised customs duty from 10% to almost double to 20%.
5. Customs duty on cigarette lighters has been raised from 10% to 20%.
6. Customs duty on all juices had been hiked. Customs obligation on orange juice has been raised to 35% from 30%. Other juices Customs duty has been raised to 50%, now extra high-priced by 20%
7. Customs duty on cashews has been cut from 5% to 2.5%, to protect the Indian cashew processing industry.
8. The government has eliminated customs duty on the solar tempered glass.
9. Gold, Diamond, and Silver also going to cost more in the year 2018
10. Imported Electronic products like Smartwatches/Wearable devices, LCD/LED TV panels price will increase in the year 2018
So, which of this stuff price affects your daily life. Let us know
Share this post on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook…